Click on 'Deck' at the home screen to enter the Deck menu.
At this screen you can:
- View which cards you have in your active deck
- View cards that you currently have in your inventory
- Toggle the 'Auto Deck' function, which ensures you have a full 25 playable cards in your deck at all times.
- Recycle unwanted cards by clicking the Recycle tab.
- View and change available Heroes by clicking on the hero icon.
- Note: Here you can preview power-ups of all unlocked heroes as well as stat differences from leveling up.
Card storage details:
- Decks must contain AT LEAST 25 cards
- There is a total card storage limit of 100 cards including duplicates (Deck+Storage).
- If you are at the limit, you will not be permitted to buy card packs.
- Two ways to reduce card count: Fusion and Recycling.
- Filters: Cards can be filtered by Rarity, Trait, Fusion level (1-* OR 2-**), Show that the card is from, and Skill.
- Note: It is possible to apply multiple filters from the same category
- Note: Filtering is NOT sorting. If you filter a category, it will ONLY show cards from that category. There is not currently a sorting option.