I'm looking at the original theme of the infoboxes.
- header in 006cb0, that is rgb = 0,108,176
- body in e6ebee, that is rgb = 230,235,238
There is no apparent relationship between these 2 colors, unless you covert them in HSL:
- header HSL = 203 100 34.5
- body HSL = 203 19 91.8
That said, the rarity card colors are:
- common. border=ccb6b6, header=89747a
- rare. border=68c16f, header=008419
- epic. border=00c9ff, header=4874cc
- legendary. border=b617dd, header=b51872
- common: border=204,182,182, header=137,116, 122
- common: border = 0 17.7 75.7 // header=343 8.3 49.6 (Hue 0° = Hue 360°)
OK, looking at common only, it looks like the hue is going to be slightly off. I might need to tweek the colors a bit.
- Enabled live chat widget, and enabled setting "require contributers to log in" (to prevent vandalism and promote collaboration). Isaiah7300 (talk) 21:30, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Created all Type:"Object" Subcategory Pages (for card classification) (See: Category:Type:Object) - Isaiah7300 (talk) 00:39, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Defined a lot of card info details (see Definitions) Isaiah7300 (talk) 00:39, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
- (Forum) Added - Contributor: Proposition board; deleted - "fun and games" forum (no current use); Isaiah7300 (talk) 17:30, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
- 1 Projects
- 1.1 Current:
- 2 Notes:
- 3 Plans:
- learning about namespaces and magic words -.Isaiah7300 (talk) 17:03, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
Card infoboxes. Adding hyperlinks and relevant categories.Isaiah7300 (talk) 14:55, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Isaiah7300 (talk) 21:55, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
Continuing work. Just kidding, haven't gotten back to this yet (Isaiah7300 (talk) 22:53, September 19, 2016 (UTC))
- Haven't gotten back to the infobox yet because I was working on creating hierarchy for "Types" (Definitions). it's basically done, but needs cleaning up (SortAS) - Isaiah7300 (talk) 01:29, September 20, 2016 (UTC)
Todo: Figure out the "category:Type" cardinfo/cardtype thing and make a disambiguation page for "Category:Characters (should be renamed Cate…
- 1 Useful Resources (non-wikia)
- 2 Useful Resources (wikia)
- 3 Tips (wikia)
- 4 Changelog
- Spotted by ModShinyMetal - Has 5 collections with info on just about all card stats.
- Note: I can't find details about combination product stats, but this is no surprise since those are variable.
- Wikia-help:links - How linking works in wikia. Good stuff to know!
- Wikia-Help:Common Mistakes
- Help:Namespaces - I didn're realize these were a feature. Everything makes more sense now. =) We could use these to designate different OVERLYING commonalities to aspects of the game (I.e. Heroes, Cards, etc.). I'm going to see about creating a custom namespace for us: "Card:" Isaiah7300 (talk) 12:53, September…
Here are some of my favorite pages (within our wikia) that other editors might find useful.
- Special:SpecialPages - Lists pretty much all of these pages/resources.
- Category:Templates - Lists templates (NOTE: doesn't include our Infobox: Card right now for some reason. not sure why).
- Special:Categories - Lists all categories with search option
- Special:Log - Public log. More detailed than "recent activity"; useful for determining and reviewing changes.
- Special:AllPages - List of all pages on our wikia (Animation Throwdown). Note: Does not include templates.
Preface: So, I'll admit, i'm a major organization freak and it can be overbearing. I'm not a COMPLETE noob to using wikia, but I am to being an editor on it. That said, I like this game and think I have skills that could help build this as a useful resource. Bare with me as I figure out the wikia system. I'm going to be posting with my ideas of how to use different items. We're all at different levels of expertise: I'm entering as nieve but have the desire to learn and understand, so as I'm expressing my understanding of new knowlege please point out to me if i'm making mistakes, and confirm my understanding and ideas as useful or not (with rational explanation please! lets be civilized). I'd like to have a collaberation about how we,…
I'd be interested in contributing to this wiki. I'm wondering whats the best way we could collaborate on our plans for additions and edits. On other wikias i've been on, I recall there being a "discussion" tab or comments. As i'm typing this, I notice a checkbox for "commenting", maybe we should start there and discuss our options? Let's work together to make this resource great!