When i fight in arena with Bender i can only get Louise hero tokens. How do i get Bender hero tokens?
What's on your mind?
I often see a lot of other people using them in Arena but I'm unable to do it myself
Tomorrow (September 13th, 2018) Animation Throwdown starts its 7-day 2 Year Anniversary Celebration ?
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
So, I was checking the chapters pages, and apart from chapter 26-30 missing I also feel that 1-25 needs an overhaul. I see from some of the unedited old pages that the rewardsystem in adventure used to be different, but I feel that it could be updated. I'm willing to just plow through all episodes (...I've unlocked) and rework these but I just wanted to check in if it's ok first since I've only just started editing on this wikia :)
Wondering what the best way to add the combo cards so it does not get confused with regular cards?
I hate adding cards with parentheses like this "Drunk Fry (combo)" because it makes it hard to link cards.
o==::::::> Our Average Rumble Rank is 683 <::::::==o
Simple Guild Requiments
- Must be PVP lvl 10+ or higher or *(message me if under LVL 10)*
- Must maintain at least 8k in rumbles or *(show solid progression based on lvl)*
- Must be active on our standard guild chat and forums. *(No Line Required!)*
Search for us, reply, or message me for an invite or visit our KONG RECRUITMENT THREAD
- Rewards for Challenges, Brawls, and Guild Rumbles will now be delivered to your mailbox! 30 minutes after one of these events end, you will receive mail that shows your rank, points, and a claim button to get those rewards!
Updates:*A new Guild Rumble will begin, and end on .
- The Super Epic Pack has arrived, replacing the Epic Pack. The Super Epic Pack includes every input card in the game!
Bug Fixes: *A visual bug for Motivate was fixed that caused the buffed attack to not immediately be removed visually (it still was working properly mechanically) when the card with Motivate died.
- Updated animations
- Added "Recycle All Commons" button to edit deck
- Can now preview combos in hand
- Reskinned upgrade and research gem confirmation windows
- Recycle screen now filters cards that cannot be recycled
- Fixed bug with autodeck & upgrading deck count display
- Fixed bug with localization and cycling challenges
- Fix to crash clicking reward cards
- Mythic Stan and Butterscotch Cookies correctly combo now.
- We fixed a bug that would cause combos to have negative health values.
http://animation-throwdown.wikia.com/wiki/Combo_Cards is just a brief on how to research and PLAY one.
But I've compiled a list of all the combos I've researched thus far and don't know where to put 'em...
While it will take extra time for sure, I think it would be great if we were able to get an animated image of all the playable cards showing their different stats as they level up.
Has anyone found what the actual card types are supposed to be called. I've defaulted to Character, Item, Combo and Defense to make existing pages to load info into. I would like to be accurite in what they are, and am not sure "Item" is the correct / ideal term for those types of cards.
Quote:Finndo (source) - "you should be able to read this file: http://animation-throwdown.wikia.com/wiki/User:Finndo/common.css which is a user-theme. It only affects me and changes the color of the title part of the infobox to the legendary purple.
I'm not sure what you do to get the Peter pictures for level 1 and 6** (probably using gimp or photoshop), but I don't see myself doing that manually for all cards. I'd rather apply a css theme to get a similar effet simply by playing with colors."
Instead of spreading out our comments and ideas all accross the wiki, would it be better to have them all central in the forum? That way, if someone has an idea, they can post a thread about it and we can discuss it in a central place. I can see about getting a designated board in here for this.
I am noticing a number of items that could be finer tuned to permit better organization in development of the wiki. We should develop standards now as to not have to worry about implementing massive changes later on. I think creating a designated forum column for users to submit, collect, and discuss these proposed changes would be useful so the community can better collaborate before implementation. (I don't want to go in and change everyones work, but things could be done more efficiently (using templates/infoboxes) and this will help in presentation (via uniformity).